Right, who's ready for a run around the trenches of the past with DICE & EA's return to FPS form? Battlefield 1 has been kicking up some serious dust like horse hooves on desert plains, and if the beta was anything to go by the game is going to be utterly killer.
'But will the game run on my PC?', I hear you ask. Well, man, that's a pretty good question. Without prior knowledge of the game's PC specs, you can assume that you'll need a fairly solid rig to run Battlefield 1 to its true, eye-watering capabilities. But what about those of us who don't care for counting each individual line on our avatars' resplendent-in-4K hands?
Battlefield 1 PC Minimum Specs
Well here's the minimum spec to get Battlefield 1 running on your PC without getting yourself in too deep a debt:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 (all 64-bit)
- CPU: (Intel) Core 15 6600K | (AMD) FX-6350
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: (NVIDIA) GeForce GTX 660 2GB | (AMD) Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card
- Broadband: Equivalent to or faster than 512KBPS
- HDD: 50GB
Battlefield 1 PC Recommended Specs
And those of you who are about to rock your super-rigs, we salute you with your recommended spec:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: (Intel) Similar or higher than Core i7 4790 | (AMD) FX 8350 Wraith
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: (NVIDIA) GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | (AMD) Radeon RX 480 4GB
- DirectX: 11.1 Compatible video card
- Broadband: Same as above
- HDD: 50GB
There you have it! Good luck out there, soldiers. Stay frosty, and may the force be with you. Wait, damn, that's the other game...