The action bar is the lifeblood of Dishonored 2 – that's where all your snazzy powers and gear will go. Unfortunately, it's a little unintuitive, and you might be bashing your head against the wall trying to figure out 'how the hell do I equip the Heart again??'
Note: If you're having trouble just getting Dishonored 2 to work, check out our troubleshooting guide.
Here's How to Equip Powers and Change/Reassign Your Action Bar
- Press and hold middle mouse button to bring up the quick-access wheel.
- With the middle mouse button still pressed, select the rune or piece of equipment you'd like to equip.
- After selecting your pick, press the number key (1 to 0) on your keyboard to assign the rune to that key.
On PS4 and Xbox One:
- Press and hold the left trigger to bring up the quick-access wheel.
- Select your rune/piece of equipment.
- Hold down the hotkey slot on the D-pad you'd like to assign it to.
And that's it! There's no right or wrong slot for a power or gadget, it's all up to your own personal preference. Get jumping and booping!