Planet Flip is a physics puzzle game where each level is split across two planets. You’ll need to guide our rather forgetful alien explorer, Bob, back to where he parked his spaceship (with his hazard lights on, of course). But you can only teleport him to the same position on the opposite planet, so you’ll need to carefully plan your route, flipping between planets as you go.
Explore a variety of planets with different terrain, weather effects and screen orientations. Fall “down” on one planet and use Bob’s momentum to carry him past obstacles on the other. Teleport mid-jump into an underwater world and float back upwards before planet-flipping back again. Make use of giant space magnets and skillfully maneuver hostile aliens out of the way and laugh maniacally as you send them off the screen. Or into solid rock.
- More than 80 levels with over 170 planet locations to solve.
- Innovative Planet-Flipping gameplay - solve puzzles across 2 planets at once!
- Explore a variety of planets with different gravity, weather, screen orientations and visual styles across multiple galaxies. Some levels are even in outer space!
- Game Center and iCloud save game support.
- Bonus levels for completionists!
- Encounter grumpy aliens, black holes, alien spaceships, giant space magnets and more!
Solve puzzles across planets!
Guide Bob back to his spaceship! Each level in this crazy physics puzzle game is split across 2 planets that you "flip” between with a swipe!
Bend your mind around wacky interplanetary puzzles as you teleport Bob (and other things!) between planets at different screen rotations, dodging other aliens and making use of black holes and giant space magnets!
Planet Flip is now live on the App Store!