As the moon wanes and the sun crests, trainers around the world will be gearing up, readying themselves to become fully embroiled in the world of #Pokémon once again, because #PokemonSunMoon's release day is finally upon us everyone! So grab your starter caps, twist 'em backwards and get gaming!
But wait... you've gotten your hands on a Vulpix, but you can't for the life of you find a Fire Stone to evolve it into a Ninetails! Where are they? How do I find them? Do you know where they are?! Stress no more, trainer and take this here guide to figuring out–
Where To Find Pokémon Sun & Moon's Evolutionary Stones
- Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow
- Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius
- Lampent evolves into Chandelure
- Doublade evolves into Aegislash
Dawn Stone can be found in a few locations. The first is at a flea market by the library at Malie Community Center. And the second is at Poni Wilds on Poni Island, hidden underwater just a little out from the beach.
- Male Kirlia evolves into Gallade
- Female Snorunt evolves into Froslass
Dawn Stone's location is currently unknown.
- Vulpix evolves into Ninetales
- Growlithe evolves into Arcanine
- Eevee evolves into Flareon
- Pansear evolves into Simisear
Fire Stone can be found in the Diglett tunnel on Akala Island.
- Alolan Vulpix evolves into Alolan Ninetales
Ice Stone can be found in the top left region of Po Town on Ula’ula Island.
- Gloom evolves into Vileplume
- Weepinbell evolves into Victreebel
- Exeggcute evolves into Exeggutor
- Nuzleaf evolves into Shiftry
- Pansage evolves into Simisage
Leaf Stone can be found in Olivia's shop in KoniKoni CIty.
- Nidorina evolves into Nidoqueen
- Nidorino evolves into Nidoking
- Clefairy evolves into Clefable
- Jigglypuff evolves into Wigglytuff
- Skitty evolves into Delcatty
- Munna evolves into Musharna
Moon Stone can be found on Ula’ula Island by the fountain on Route 13.
- Gloom evolves into Bellossom
- Sunkern evolves into Sunflora
- Cottonee evolves into Whimsicott
- Petilil evolves into Lilligant
- Helioptile evolves into Heliolisk
Sun Stone can be found on Blush Mountain on Ula’ula Island.
- Pikachu evolves into Raichu
- Eevee evolves into Jolteon
- Eelektrik evolves into Eelektross
Thunder Stone can be found behind the truck in Dream Park on Akala Island.
- Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath
- Shellder evolves into Cloyster
- Staryu evolves into Starmie
- Eevee evolves into Vaporeon
- Lombre evolves into Ludicolo
- Panpour evolves into Simipour
Water Stone can be found in Olivia's shop in KoniKoni City.
Where To Find Pokémon Sun & Moon's Other Useful Stones
- Stops a Pokémon from evolving when held by said Pokémon
Everstone can be found by having another battle with Ilima in his house. Ilima is your guide to the first trial in Verdant Cavern. He can be found on Melemele Island.
- Evolves Eevee into Espeon
- Evolves Eevee into Umbreon
- Evolves Poliwhirl & Slowpoke into Politoed & Slowking respectively, when traded. Also raises the chance of your opponent flinching by 11.7%.
- When held by a Happiny that is leveling up, it will evolve into a Chancey.