On December 2 #Titanfall2 is bringing back a fan-favorite map, all the way from the original #Titanfall! The #AngelCity patch brings a bunch of new features to the game, with the headline act being the famous map from the original Titanfall. Fans of the franchise are certainly in for a treat — but what will the patch include?
City Of Angels
Well, first of all is Angel City. This parkour paradise combines tight urban structures with open roads and pathways, allowing both pilots and Titans to fight in intense close-quarters combat. Seriously, if you love wall running, you're going to love this map.
As well as the inclusion of this incredible topographical wonderment, the Angel City patch also brings with it a number of Titan kits. According to the official Titanfall blog, these include:
- Ion: Refraction Lens — Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways
- Scorch: Scorched Earth — Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake
- Northstar: Threat Optics — Enemies are highlighted while zooming in
- Tone: Burst Loader —Aiming allows the 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire
- Legion: Hidden Compartment — Power Shot has two charges
- Ronin: Phase Reflex — When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger
The addition of these kits will certainly open up a much wider range of options for Titan combat, giving us gamers even more intense battles to enjoy.
Lastly, an extra pilot execution will be added to the game with the #AngelCity patch. Given the name Inner Pieces, this pilot execution will allow the player to phase inside an enemy, and you can pretty much imagine what happens from there on in. Ever heard the Frank Sinatra song "I've Got You Under My Skin"? Well, it'll probably give you an idea.
- All Of The Free Content Promised For Respawn Entertainment's 'Titanfall 2'
- Titanfall 2's Easter Egg Eject Messages Reference Famous Films and TV Shows
- 'Titanfall 2' Class Guide: Which Titan Is Best For Your Skillset?
Overall, it seems as though the Angel City patch is really going to bring amazing features to the already incredible Titanfall 2, with a brilliant remastered map, new kits for your favorite Titans and a brutal new execution, not to mention a bunch of other tweaks and fixes for the game. It really seems that #Respawn is delivering on its promises, and the strategy of giving out free DLC content is not only making existing fans happy, but also bringing new players into the fold. There's always room for more pilots!
Check out the gameplay trailer for Angel City!
Thanks for reading! Are you still enjoying Titanfall 2? Will you be checking out Angel City? Let me know in the comments below, or feel free to tweet me at @PeachyBaws, it'd be awesome to know what you think!