1. According to a member of this species, “male and female have no real meaning for us." Who are they?
2. Among the three, whose progeny is allergic to dairy products?
3. This species is reported to have two different shades of blood – red & purple?
4. They possess photographic memory and their skin is permeated with a not-so-poisonous venom that can cause rashes and hallucinations on close contact or through oral ingestion. Who’re they?
5. These guys live in a really high gravity world and share a Citadel embassy office with the Volus. Need more clue, they won the "Best New Species of the Year" award from the official Xbox magazine.
6. The most polite species in the entire galaxy and they sell alcohol-like product to the Batarians. Need more clue: Ok, one word – Blasto!
7. The First Contact War was fought between Turians and _______?
8. These fellows don’t give a shit about who you’re and what you do b’coz they got a job - taking care of the Citadel. They also kinda look like the praying mantis. Well?
9. They are the second species to discover the Citadel. Their overall life span is less than 40 years. Although their approach to sex and reproduction is not hormone-based, the Asari turn them on or atleast one of their kind. Lol! So, who’re they?
10. These guys have a strong sense of public service. Based on their folklore, a game called ‘Galaxy of Fantasy’ has 11 billion fans within the Mass Effect Universe. Btw, the female gender of this species was visually shown in the game only in ME3 DLCs.
11. They’re basically bankers & financial advisers. They do have a Citadel embassy office and an ambassador but still have no seat in the Citadel Council.
12. Most of these fellas hang out in Omega, a mineral haven illegally controlled by Aria T'Loak. Clue: One major facial feature makes them easily recognizable and separates them from the rest of the species.
13. A sub-sect of a major species decided to settle down in the notorious Terminus Systems. Clue: They appeared in the novel Mass Effect: Ascension.
14. These guys abduct bulk number of species for reasons unknown. Possibly, the only race that uses Omega 4 mass relay.
15. The Collectors were building this when Cmd. Shepard & Squad barged in and destroyed it.
16. They live beyond the Perseus Veil and bleed white fluid when shot. They waged the Morning War against a nomadic humanoid species that killed almost 90% of the population. Who are they?
17. They bombarded the home world of Rachni into total destruction. In honor of their contributions to saving Citadel, a large monument was erected on the Presidium. P.S :These species have an exceedingly rapid breeding cycle. Who are they?
18. They can exert mind control and manipulate other organisms. This enthrallment formed the basis for indoctrination. Shepard discovered the source of their signal-Planet 2181 Despoina. Hint: A theory exists that they incited the Rachni Wars.
19. Just like the Krogans, it is mandatory for them to undergo a rite to pass into full adulthood. It is rumored that Corporation Eldfell-Ashland’s mining equipment and cruisers were destroyed by a fleet of ________? Who are they?
20. Hailing from the world of Turvess, these species first made contact with Asari. Though they were welcomed into the galactic community, they parted ways and went into seclusion to save themselves from the reapers.
21. They can swap consciousness and control bodies of other species. They even entered the Citadel using a human body. They made contact with Salarians and asked strange questions.
22. They gained scientific knowledge from the ruins of another race, Inusannon. The Relay Monument has a lot of history with this species?
23. A pre-spaceflight race barred from Citadel Space for their barbarian and predatory behavior. One member of the species became the notorious Shadow Broker. While rescuing Eve in ME3, a _______ escapes confinement and goes full throttle!
24. From the world of Krogans, these omnivores accompany both Krogans and Batarians in fights. They’re usually short-tempered and hunt in packs. Some can be domesticated with pyjak meat, some have biotic powers while others transmit STDs. Yuck!
25. It is a very old telepathic species that can hibernate for years. It was discovered by ExoGeni Corporation. The creature had access to the Cipher. Some tried to overcome its mind control by ending their own lives under dire condition!
Thanks for taking part!
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS AND A FEW MASS EFFECT FACTOIDS !!
So, how many did you get right? Knock yourself out in the comments section :D
Please check out this FACEBOOK PAGE for more geek culture references
Also have a look at my Mass Effect Fan Fiction entry
If you loved this gaming quiz, have a look at Final Fantasy 15: Driving Through Iconic Film Scenes?!
Did somone say more quizzes....