To the uninitiated, being a die-hard gamer may resemble something like being sat around all day, eating corn snacks and screaming profanities into microphones. But boy do we know it goes so much deeper than that...well sometimes at least!
Gaming is a lifestyle shared by millions upon millions of people across the world, filled with strange occurrences and brilliant in-jokes that only we can understand. That's the beauty of a community, right. We're all in it together.
So it was awesome to see the turnout of comments on our recent post regarding the 23 hilarious signs that you're a true gamer. Candid, crazy and downright riotous, here are 15 examples of you guys getting being a gamer completely spot on!
Now Loading Community's Signs Of Being A True Gamer
1. You are the best of us, Natalie Leigh Kilduff
Falls asleep playing game, wakes up hours later....reconnect controller and resumes play
2. That's enough for a paddling with said case, right Nick Witzelsucht Bastian?
Non-gamers putting games back in the wrong cases drives you too insanity
3. What happens if a particularly exciting or scary moment happens though, Elijah Lenix?
Knowing you have to use the bathroom but continues to play the game
4. Time games started incorporating a emergency pause mode into multiplayer, huh Norman Sote?
Wife yells at me for not answering the phone while playing online cuz can't pause the online game. Especially when I'm on a killstreak
5. I can only pray that the universe has pity on their souls, Drew Barrett!
The Ultimate threat when fighting with your siblings is that you will delete eachothers saves
6. Ain't nothing worse than grubby-ass-fingers on a fresh disc right, Ernest Vigil?
Put fingerprints on my discs again. Oh hell no! You used my controller too, and my profile!
7. The hoarder in me agrees, Jaysin Stark.
Circling a dungeon 3 times just to make sure you didn't miss anything.
8. TMW you close your eyes and replay a whole level in your head! Good shout, Antonis Constantinides!
play a game i really adore, going to bed, keep playing it in my dreams and wake up more inspired to continue it.
9. 'Cause tempting fate is a gamer's 2nd favorite past time, isn't it Adam D Alvarez Gonzalez?
Someone tells you to do something, hours later when they are about to come back. You try to do all of the things at the last minute.
10. Controllers, hands, friendships, they've all be ruined by this horrid and beautiful game, right Nate Pierce?
All your joysticks on n64 are ruined from mario party.
11. I'm ashamed to say I'm with Petros Messare on this one. Much shame, such light wallet...
Using real cutrency to purchase in game currency
12. I've got that s**t tattooed on my arm, Jordan Knott! I don't really.
You have the closest pizza store's phone number saved in your contact list
13. Every time, Erick Flores, every friggin' time.
When you spent more time customizing your character than it took to finish the main story line and most of the side quests.
14. Wow, quite drastic steps huh, Casye Booth?!
When your losing a fighting game and you change your controller to player 2 so you win
15. And finally the cream of the crop. Yas, Des Turnbull. YAS!
Playing football manager in shifts with your mates for 5 days solid!
How do you know you're a true gamer?
(Source: Now Loading)