I knew this would be a fantastic year for Dishonored 2 at E3, but can you believe we received a collector's edition this amazing?! And for such a good price, too! According to Amazon's item description, the collector's edition includes:
- Corvo Attano's Mask Replica and Stand. This recreation of Corvo's in-game mask stands at 13.5" (H) x 6" (W) x 5.5" (D).
- Emily Kaldwin's Ring Replica and Display Box. This wearable replica of Emily's ring is constructed of zinc alloy and includes a premium, embossed black ring box with purple velvet inner lining.
- Full Color Propaganda Poster Print. This limited edition full color print is issued by the infamous Propaganda Office of Karnaca.
- Collectible 'Legacy' Metal Case. Exclusive to the Dishonored 2 Collector's Edition, the limited-edition metal case is decorated with the portraits of Empress Emily Kaldwin and Royal Protector Corvo Attano.
- Digital Imperial Assassin's Pack. Earn exclusive bonecharms like Duelist's Luck and Void Favor. Discover new lore and art including an Antique Serkonan Guitar and the book Goodbye, Karnaca - A Musician's Farewall. The Imperial Assassin's Pack also includes 500 coins to acquire new gear and weapons within Karnaca's illegal black market shops.
You'll also receive Dishonored: Definitive Edition!
Dishonored: Definitive Edition. This premium package will also include a digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition. Remastered for this generation of consoles, the Definitive Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game in the Dishonored series which won more than 100 'Game of the Year' Awards plus all of its add-on content: 'Void Walker's Arsenal', 'Dunwall City Trials', 'The Knife of Dunwall' and 'The Brigmore Witches'.
And of course, if last year's Fallout 4 collector's edition was anything to go by, you'll want to snag this fast before it completely sells out! Stop reading, start buying!
Are you going to pre-order Dishonored 2's collector's edition?!
If you'd like to keep up to date with all of my articles, you can follow me on Facebook!