I love Pokemon Go. Even though yes, it's made me late for work a couple of times and yes, I did walk a mile in the opposite direction chasing a Bulbasaur and, well, yes I am about to head to the gym at the end of my street to battle for my turf. It's undeniably a great game, and as well as helping players explore their neighborhoods, it's also helping them get creative.
We've all seen the pictures of the weird places trainers have been lead in order to secure their pokemon, but now Twitter is getting a little silly with the hashtag #WeirdWaysToCatchPokemon, and it's all kinds of amazing. Here are a selection of the best tried-and-tested ways to catch 'em all.
1. You could sneak up on them with this definitely-not-creepy costume
2. Oddish-ionally you could try booze
3. Set yourself a booby trap
4. Offer it some sweet threads and a Wendy's
5. Don't do this.
6. Pika Pika?
7. Looks legit
8. "I will find you, and I will battle you"
9. Friends who cosplay together, stay together
Sigh. If only a couple of bottles of JD and a net could catch that damn Bulbasaur that's been evading me.